Toys are objects most liked by babies. The color is bright and the shape is unique and cute, it is always successful in attracting the attention of babies. However, there are small things that every parent always forgets about the toy.
A new study published in April 2018, in the journal NPJ Biofilms and Microbiomes mention various bacteria such as Bradyrhizobium, Agrobacterium, Caulobacter and Sphingomonas in the toy. There is also the bacterium Pseudomonas, which usually can cause eye and ear infections in humans.
Therefore, parents should routinely clean children's toys. The following are the basic tips for cleaning your little baby toys:
- All toys must be cleaned regularly and every time they look dirty or dusty.
- Toys made of plastic or hard materials (such as wood) must be washed with hot water and soap, rinsed with clean water and wiped or dried in the sun until dry.
- Toys that contain water or are used when bathing must be discarded, than washed and dried after using.
- Toys from soft materials must be washed and dried immediately.
- Electric, mechanical or battery toys must be cleaned according to instructions for use. If it is not washable, clean the toy with a duster and disinfectant.
- Toys should be stored in a clean place or cupboard.
- Dispose of toys that are too dirty or cannot be washed.
- Use Bambi Liquid Cleanser as a trusted toy cleaning soap for Moms.
Why Moms should using Bambi Liquid Cleanser? Because Bambi Liquid Cleanser effectively kills bacteria and has passed the microbiology test. Bambi Liquid cleanser is also made from natural ingredients and free SLS so it is not dangerous for baby’s digestive health. Choose trusted baby care product for your babies, because their health is number one.